Built as a maternity unit in 1856, the building was a postal building until just 14 years ago, and is now available as an event location. The façades and parts of the interior are listed and, as such, remain unchanged.
Total area 500 m². Access is possible with HGVs. 6-8 parking spaces are available daily from 6pm to 6:30am.
Currents of 16 A, 32 A and 63 A are available
Herr Dennis Stark
+49 (0)89 1499 0378 94