Plastered brick tower as part of the city fortifications (probably 15th century), with stork’s nest until 1815, restored and altered in 1862, with canopy roof since 1905 (owned by the state of Bavaria).
Parking: in the upper town or Rennstraße, 2 hours with parking disc
no power supply
Frau Tanja Wagner
Fischerei 9, 84130 Dingolfing
+49 (0) 8731 327100
Obere Stadt 12, 84130 Dingolfing