Small pilgrimage church from the 15th century, which was demolished in 1789 and survived as a ruin until the late 1980s. Since then it has been partially rebuilt, finishing with a modern roof construction.
Freely accessible. Car park between the church and local road offers space for approx. 15 cars. The local road is quiet and can be closed if necessary.
Frau Anneliese Löffler
+49 (0)8427 512