Old bunker, Grünwald
The bunker was built in 1940 as an air force bunker in reinforced concrete construction and provided space for over 350 people on just under 300 square meters. After World War II, the bunker was rededicated as an NBC shelter, but this use was later abandoned and the bunker along with the property was sold. It is now privately owned. Partial conversions or exposures were carried out inside. Access at the southwest corner from Zeillerstrasse. 8. Approximately Z-shaped staircase with two intermediate landings, short access corridor to the shelters, sanitary facilities for men and women, storage room with activated carbon depot. Three larger shelters with solid concrete partition walls with open passages without doors. On the north side, escape corridor under Zeillerstrasse to the west with exit in the Isar slope/forest.