Niederdorf tavern and ale-house
Farm complex with inn, Biergarten, adventure playground, guest rooms, private chapel (built in 1958), shooting range, pond, hen house and former stables. The farm enjoys a totally peaceful location in the hills of Dachau, surrounded by fields and far from any street noise. The main house, where the function rooms are located, was built in 1856 and has been renovated several times. The farm’s private chapel is very simple and can therefore be decorated as required.