Family-run chemist’s with retro atmosphere from the year 1906 in the Schwabing district of Munich. As well as the shop there is a storeroom, office, herb room, laboratory and cellar with vaulted ceiling.
Size of the whole premises including all areas approx. 134 m² + cellar approx. 30 m². No designated parking, only public parking available.
High voltage municipal power supply just outside the shop
Frau Tracy Ayers
+49 (0)89 308 7875
+49 (0)89 3087875