The historical kiln hall at Glashütte Lamberts was built in 1906/1907 and features a wooden roof construction dating back to 1896. Mouth-blown glass is still manufactured here to this day. The hall itself is 18 metres high, 28 metres wide and approx. 70 metres long. The kiln hall sits in expansive factory grounds, which are also home to a number of warehouses.