The building was part of the gasworks owned by Munich public services on Dachauer Straße. Built in 1906, the gas meter works has recently been thoroughly renovated after many years of lying empty, and is now a modern event and meeting centre.
The building offers 1,100m² of space and a ceiling height of up to 11 m. 5 parking spaces are available right by the building; further parking available by closing roads/ using parking garage
Power supply available
Herr Alfred Weger
+49 (0) 89 890 686 86