Chateau of the Margraves of Ansbach
This extensively restored chateau was built in 1666 by Albrecht V, the Margrave of Ansbach. Today the representative half-timbered house is home to the wedding hall of the community, which acquired the building in 1995. The other rooms are used alternately for exhibitions or events. The Saazer Museum of Local History is located on the second upper floor.