The Bernried Monastery, built in 1120, is a former Augustinian monastery and today St. Martin's Educational and Conference Center. With its extensive garden, it is located directly on Lake Starnberg and the adjoining Bernried Park. The historic building, which is a listed building, has been continuously renovated and refurbished. It has 75 rooms with shower/toilet, mainly divided into single rooms and two-bed rooms, as well as some family rooms. There is a large baroque hall, smaller rooms and libraries. An in-house bathing area with a sunbathing lawn, wooden jetty and changing rooms is also part of the property. The Bildungshaus im Kloster is open all year round, filming must be arranged accordingly with advance notice.