Baroque monastery in Bad Staffelstein, built from 1698, located on the Banzberg above the Main valley in Upper Franconia. There are several rooms and a landscaped courtyard. The former monastery is now used as an educational centre.
Large car park in front of the monastery, access to the inner courtyard restricted by archway H 2.80m and B 2.70m, no weight limit for trucks, 12 conference rooms with 15-200 persons capacity, 1 hall for up to 400 persons
2x 230V sockets 16A and 1x 380V 32A each on the left and right