Academy of Fine Arts

The Akademie der Bildenden Künste (Academy of Fine Arts) in its current form has since 1886 occupied a Neo-Renaissance building constructed by Gottfried von Neureuther at the end of the 18th century. In 2005 a modern extension was realised by Coop Himmelb(l)au architects next to the Neo-Renaissance building. In addition to the academy buildings with their studios and classrooms, the site offers a large garden and is located very near the main Ludwig Maximilian University building and the Siegestor (Victory Gate).

© V. Barthelmess
© V. Barthelmess
© V. Barthelmess
© V. Barthelmess
© V. Barthelmess
© V. Barthelmess
© V. Barthelmess
© V. Barthelmess
© V. Barthelmess
© V. Barthelmess
© V. Barthelmess

Technical information

Contact

Akademie der Bildenden Künste München

Address

Academy of Fine Arts

Where to find it