Well-maintained castle dating from c. 1227 with numerous rooms and salons, overgrown tower, adjacent buildings, small chapel and stables A large park with many plants and a wood also belong to the site.
The castle lies outside the village and is approached on a good country road. One reaches the castle fter driving through parkland. There are sufficient parking spaces.
Electricity and water are supplied.
partly well maintained, partly unrenovated
Frau Sophia Koegl
+49 (0)160 7180 356